Friday, September 19, 2014

Response

In response to Justin's "Beer Pong with my Mom" blog, playing beer pong or any type of drinking game with your parent sounds like a blast. Unfortunately, my parents and I have a different kind of relationship. Although the thought of playing drinking games with parents sounds awesome to me, I choose not to do it with mine. Now, with other people's parents, it's fair game for me; I'm down to have a good time wherever and whenever, but it always seems so awkward the thought of drinking with my parents. When my dad asks me if I want a beer, and nine times out of ten, I'll decline his offer. But as soon as a friend's parent asks the same question, ten times out of ten my answer is yes. It's not that I'm not close with my parents, I guess I've always lived my life secretly during high school and college when dealing with that topic. My parents don't ask about it so therefore I don't say anything about it. They know I drink and are fine with it, they'd just rather me not do it around them, and I'm completely fine with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment