Thursday, August 28, 2014

Expectations for the Semester

As I begin my Junior year at Wittenberg, I have come to the depressing realization that my time here is slowly coming to an end. Where did the time go? Anyways, prior to coming to Wittenberg, it was always my plan to study journalism and make a career out of it. Now that I am halfway finished with college, I now know that maybe journalism isn't the right path for me. I have taken a journalism course every year that I've been here so far, and I've enjoyed every one of them. I just don't know if this line of work is what I want to be doing for the rest of my life. However, I haven't fully made that decision yet, because I do enjoy journalism. Hopefully, by the end of the semester, taking this class will have helped me decide if journalism is the right path for me or not. So, the expectation for myself in taking this class is to have gained closure from it and to decide what I want my career to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment