Thursday, October 2, 2014

Response to Ciara's "Is The HPER Doing Too Much?"

These new rule changes for the HPER Center are ridiculous. I am at the HPER Center frequently, and I understand the need for students to carry their ID's. That makes me feel safer when I am in there, especially when I turn on the tv and see yet another school shooting. However, keeping the student employees from doing their homework while they work long hours is a bit much. There is only so much a student employee can do at work. What are they supposed to do when there is no work to be done? Sit there and twiddle their thumbs? It's not like they can go home when the job is taken care of; the students must work their full shifts. It is completely understandable that so many workers at the HPER Center have quit their jobs, because I most definitely would.

No comments:

Post a Comment